A crunchy garden mozzarella salad that is fresh and is a perfect side to enjoy with dinner. This salad is so quick and fast to put together and have ready in no time.
What ingredients will you need to make this crunchy salad:
-marinated mozzarella balls
How to make Crunchy Garden Mozzarella Salad:
1. First off slice cucumbers, chop up mini peppers, and slice cherry tomatoes and marinated mozzarella balls in half.
2. Then finely dice up shallot.
3. To finish the salad in a large bowl add all chopped and sliced ingredients then top with 5 oz of spring mix and toss to combine and evenly distribute ingredients.
4. Prefer a mild dressing? Pour marinate through a sieve to remove red pepper fakes. Prefer an extra kick? Leave the flakes and pour marinate over salad. If needed add additional olive oil and salt to taste.
Recipe tips and tricks:
Perfect side salad to serve with these meals:
If you make this Crunchy Garden Mozzarella salad Please share on social media and tag @juliesapron! I love seeing you make recipes from my blog.
Crunchy Garden Mozzarella Salad
- 5 oz spring mix
- 6-8 mini peppers
- 3 small Persian cucumbers
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 12 oz marinated mozzarella balls reserve marinate for dressing
- olive oil extra if needed
- Prepare large salad bowl
- Slice cucumbers, Chop up mini peppers, and slice cherry tomatoes and marinated mozzarella balls in half.
- Finely dice up shallot.
- Top with 5 oz of spring mix and toss to combine and evenly distribute ingredients.
- If you prefer a mild dressing pour marinate through a sieve to remove red pepper fakes. If you prefer an extra kick of seasoning leave the flakes and pour marinate over salad. If needed add additional olive oil and salt to taste.
- Salad best enjoyed fresh.