A perfect savory appetizer these crostini's have boursin cheese spread topped with smoked salmon and tangy capers. Serve these smoked samlon crostini's at your next gathering or dinner party for a flavorful and tangy dish.
What you will need to make these Crostini's?
- Boursin cheese
- smoked salmon
- dill opt.
- capers opt.
How to assemble Boursin Smoked Salmon Crostini's?
1. Slice the baguette into about 20 slices and lay it out on a serving tray.
2. Spread Boursin cheese onto each baguette slice.
3. Top each slice with smoked salmon and toppings dill and capers.
How to keep your crositnis fresh if making ahead of time:
-If layering make sure to cover each layer with plastic wrap so they will stay fresh and dont get stuck together.
-Add topping or garnishes such as dill and capers right before serving.
If you made this recipe I would love to see! Please share and tag @juliesapron on Instagram or Facebook.
Boursin Smoked Salmon Crostini
- 5.2 oz Boursin cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 20 baguette slices
- dill opt. topping
- capers opt. topping
- slice baguette into about 20 slices and lay out onto serving tray
- spread Boursin cheese onto each baguette slice
- top each slice with smoked salmon and toppings dill and capers