There are endless dinners that these garlic knots would complement, but this Thanksgiving they would be the ideal dinner roll to serve! They are extremely quick to make since the dough is canned biscuit dough, all you have to make is the irresistible garlic butter. Your guests don't have to know they weren't made from scratch because they will definitely taste as you put in the work. To save you even more time, make the knots the night before and refrigerate until ready to bake. Also, make the garlic butter ahead and just reheat, brush and bake.
Jump to Recipe
Ingredients for quick garlic knots:
Pillsbury Biscuit Dough
Making the garlic butter:
Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare garlic butter by melting butter, mincing garlic, and adding Italian seasoning. Let butter sit and absorb the flavors from the seasoning and garlic.
Making the knots from biscuit dough:
Separate biscuits, and cut down the center. You should have a total of 16 pieces.
Roll out to approximately 6-inch long pieces and tie a knot by making a loop and taking one end over and through the loop.
After all the dough is tied in knots brush garlic butter over the rolls.
Bake 15-20 minutes. Until golden brown. Best served warm!
If you enjoyed this recipe make sure to leave a 5-star rating. As well as leave a comment if you have any questions or what you enjoyed most. Be sure to tag us on social media #juliesapron or @juliesapron for a chance to be featured on our page. These small gestures mean so much for the success of my blog! Thank you for following along and if you are new here, welcome; I hope you stick around and enjoy all the recipes!
- 1 can Biscuit dough 8 biscuits
- ½ cup butter melted
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Make garlic butter. Melt butter, mince garlic and add Italian seasoning. Let butter sit and absorb the flavors from the seasoning and garlic.
- Separate biscuits, and cut down the center. You should have a total of 16 pieces.
- Roll out to approximately 6in long pieces and tie a knot by making a loop and take one end over and through the loop.
- After all the dough is tied in knots brush garlic butter over the rolls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Until golden brown. Best served warm!