This sauce with Nutella is so versatile and can be used for dipping fruit or as a spread on crepes. Whipped cream with a chocolate hazelnut flavor that pairs well with strawberries.
- heavy whipped cream
2 easy steps to make Nutella sauce:
1. In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat 1 cup of whipping cream until it starts to thicken.
2. Then, add ¼ cup Nutella and beat until ingredients are incorporated and the cream is smooth. Use the sauce as a spread or as a dip.
Tips for making perfectly whipped cream:
- Whipped cream should be chilled
- Use a metal bowl and cool whisks and bowl
- Start whipping slowly and gradually increase speed on mixer
- Add flavoring or in this case, Nutella once the cream starts to thicken.
How to store Nutella sauce:
Store in the refrigerator until ready to use for up to 4 days.
Preferably store in the back of the fridge where it is coldest. Ensure the temperature stays as cool as possible, preserving the peaks and consistency.
If you enjoyed this recipe make sure to leave a 5-star rating. As well as leave a comment if you have any questions or what you enjoyed most. Be sure to tag us on social media #juliesapron or @juliesapron for a chance to be featured on our page. These small gestures mean so much for the success of my blog! Thank you for following along and if you are new here, welcome; I hope you stick around and enjoy all the recipes!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup nutella
- strawberries or other fruit for dipping
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat 1 cup whipping cream until it starts to hold shape.
- Add in ¼ cup Nutella and beat until ingredients are incorporated and cream is smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use for up to 4 days.
- Use sauce as a spread or as a dip.